e-Services Portal is the front door to Directorate General of Immigration and Passports for online service for Pakistani citizens around the world. You can use e-Services Portal to:
- Apply for renewal of your Machine Readable Passport, if your passport has expired OR its validity is less than 7 months.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Online applicants are hereby informed that all kinds of LOST AND MODIFICATION categories in passports i.e. changes in Name, father/spouse name, marital status, Date of Birth, Dual Nationality, profession, photograph, previous passport number and religion) are not permissible in the online passport application for renewal system under URL: https://onlinemrp.dgip.gov.pk/. Applicants are advised to visit their nearest foreign missions for issuance of passports other than renewal category. For detail please visit our website to see Policy Guidelines.
If you are visiting this website for the first time and are intending to apply for a machine readable passport, you may spend a few minutes reading this advisory.
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
Before applying please have the following ready:
Kindly contact customer service (Contact Us
) if you encounter any problems completing your application.
You are now ready to apply online.
Now, you have to:
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Register your account :
- In case you are within Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be sent to you for registration.
- In case you are abroad all required codes will be sent via email only.
NOTE: Users already registered in Pak-identity system can log in from their registered Pak-identity “Username” and “Password”
- Create an application for Renewal of your machine readable passport and provide details for your application.
- Provide your address for machine readable passport delivery.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
NOTE: DGI&P has a NO REFUND POLICY against any application initiated/submitted for issuance of Machine readable passport. Applicant is requested to thoroughly review information and guidelines provided in the website
- Provide the required personal details.
NOTE: Currently the home delivery option is only available for limited number of countries.
- Provide your present and permanent addresses.
- Upload your photograph.
- Upload the supporting documents required by the application.
- Download the form, capture the 4 fingerprints asked by the system.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG and Grayscale. Scan and upload the form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.
How long will the Online Application Process take?
The following table shows the approximate time taken to complete an online application, assuming that you fulfill all the prerequisites.
Estimated Completion Time
||Select application category
||Give passport delivery details
||Provide personal information
||Provide Address details
||Upload supporting documents
||Print, scan and upload fingerprint form
||Review and Submit application
Total estimated time