What is e-Services Portal?
e-Services Portal is the front door to Directorate General Immigration and Passports’ online services for Pakistani citizens around the world. You can use e-Services Portal to:
- Apply for Passport Renewal if it has been expired or you want to extend the validity of your current passport.
- Apply for Passport Type “New” for Newly Born (Upto 2 Years),
- Apply for Passport Reprint,
- Apply for Passport if it is Damaged,
- Apply for Passport if its Lost,
- Apply for Passport if all its pages have been exhausted.
Furthermore, Modification in passport is also allowed in e-Services Portal;
- For Married female applicants (i.e. change in surname & marital status),
- For Change in Profession
Why should I choose e-Services Portal?
- It’s fast. Quickly apply online in simple steps and once your documentation is complete, your passport will be ready for shipment.
- It’s convenient. Apply for your machine readable passport from the comfort of your home or office, anywhere in the world, at any time, on any modern browser connected to the Internet. No special software is required.
How does this online service work?
The e-Services Portal allows you to easily renew your machine readable passport in 3 simple steps:
- STEP 1: Registration
Register an account on the e-Services Portal. You can access it using the Get Started button on the homepage. You need to give a valid mobile number and email address for account verification.
- STEP 2: Online Application
Complete your application and make sure all provided information is correct. Upload your photograph, fingerprints and supporting documents. Instructions on how to upload are available on the homepage under renewal application category.
- STEP 3: Fee Submission
Here you will be asked to pay your fee at the start of the application. We accept only Visa and Master, Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
And you are done!
Your Application will be processed by Directorate General Immigration and Passports and the machine readable passport shall be delivered through your chosen Delivery Option. You may be contacted in case any further information is required.
Why am I being asked to select the nearest passport office in the application?
An applicant is required to select the preferred passport office for he/she may be called by the authorities for an interview. In this case the interview shall be conducted in the passport centre opted by the applicant.