The following documents are required when applying for renewal of your Machine readable passport online :
- Copy of your Computerized National Identity Card.
- Copy of your Old Passport (First Two pages).
- Attestation Form for Minors (in case of minor).
- No-Objection Certificate(NOC) (In case of employee of the Government of Pakistan.)
Apart from the above documents , you may also require the following documents , depending upon the nature of your Application
If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, the following documents may be required in addition to the mandatory documents:
- NICOP or Family Registration Certificate(FRC) (FRC and NICOP can be processed online. For more details visit – id.nadra.gov.pk)
- National ID Card copy of parents.
- Copy of Computerized B- Form.
- Copy of Death Certificate if mother or father is passed away.
- Guardianship certificate.
If the applicant is an employee of the Government of Pakistan , the following documents will be required:
- No-Objection Certificate(NOC) for Government Employee.
- No-Objection Certificate(NOC) for Armed forces employee.
- No-Objection Certificate(NOC) for employee of Autonomous Body.