Terms and Conditions
By using the e-Services Portal, you agree to the following:
- DGI&P reserves the right to change and/or shutdown the e-Services Portal without notice.
- DGI&P may refuse to provide the passport(applied through e-Services Portal) to any person without giving a reason, in particular to prevent fraud or anti-state activity or to comply with any applicable law, order of a court or requirement of any regulatory or governmental authority.
- DGI&P does not accept responsibility for any failure in e-Services Portal’s communication infrastructure which cannot reasonably be considered to be under our control and may affect the accuracy and/or timeliness of online transactions at e-Services Portal as carried out by its users.
- DGI&P does not accept responsibility for any losses or delays in transmission of information online due to the user’s Internet Service Provider and/or browser and/or third party software.
- DGI&P does not accept responsibility for the services provided to users by their credit card issuer and its effect on the use of their credit card on the e-Services Portal.
- DGI&P has NO REFUND POLICY against any application initiated/submitted for its e-Services Portal services. Therefore the applicant is requested to thoroughly review the information and guidelines on the website related to the online application system.
- DGI&P will not be held accountable in case of credit card misuse on the e-Services Portal. Credit card owners are responsible for the security of their credit card data while using it at the e-Services Portal website.
- DGI&P does not accept responsibility for viruses/malware introduced by third parties during online usage of the e-Services Portal.
- DGI&P does not accept responsibility for any unauthorized use or interception of any online activity or information before it reaches the DGI&P facility.
- The applicant may be required to visit the nearest passport office, if DGI&P requires to conduct the applicant’s interview.
- DGI&P does not accept responsibility for any unauthorized use of or access to data relating to applicants or their transactions that are stored at DGI&P (unless such use or access is caused by DGI&P’s negligence, fraud or failure to comply with laws relating to the protection of applicant data).
- DGI&P is not responsible if applicant’s credit card issuer does not authorize usage of their credit card for payment of the fees on the e-Services Portal website.
- DGI&P reserves the right to cancel any Online application(through e-Services Portal) without providing any reason or notification for doing so. In case of rejection of an application, the application fee shall not be refunded.
- DGI&P shall log all applicant activity on the e-Services Portal website for purpose of security and usage monitoring. Unauthorized usage may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Users are responsible for the security of their e-Services Portal account username and password.
- The e-Services Portal website is hosted in Islamabad, Pakistan. These terms are governed by the law in force in the federal territory and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the federal territory and the courts of appeal from them.